Saturday, July 26, 2014

So Pray....

As we are sitting here in our temporary apartment at the EBC, another week has gone by and I wonder what the next week will hold.

Hopefully there will be some forward movement in regards to our visa and departure date. I am getting a little restless here.

The Lord though has been speaking to me and challenging me to use this time wisely. At first I did not know what that looks like, and how to make it happen when I have two little girls ( one of them stuck to me like glue) but I hear him say ... SO PrAY.

I know he is calling me to pray about many things...
1) my grief over leaving my corps and things  happening there... SO Pray
2) my future appointment and my anxiety over that... SO pray
3) my concern over  our visa application .. SO pray
4) tensions and war in Israel and Gazza .... SO pray
5) horrific situation against Christians in Iraq ... SO pray

So many things to pray for...and I have time... SO I will pray...

I hope you will join me ... Maybe the only bring we can do is PRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, You made my day :)