Saturday, August 16, 2014

It's really happening

We got news this week that our VISA's were approved! Wow! Praise God indeed.
I was so excited I jumped up and down in the elevator and did a little dance.

There has never been a time that God hasn't eventually answered all my prayers. Seriously The Lord has always answered and given me my deepest desires and every time he does I am challenged by the fact that I always let doubt creep in when there is a delay in the answer.

I have testimony after testimony of his answers... So I need to stop doubting that he hears me. I really need to just learn to fully trust...to trust even in the delay.

So here we are...visa in hand, ready to go!

Thank you Lord for answered prayers, thank you for your grace even in the doubt and fear that creeps in. Thank you for your favor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, You made my day :)